Sunday, June 3, 2012

Calling All Inventors

For the last 19 months, I've been pestering my father to invent a device to make grocery shopping easier for twin moms and Irish twin moms. Whether it was a fold-up cart or universal basket system that attached to strollers, there had to be a better way than pushing a stroller and pulling a cart.

Thankfully, the Christners were listening. Parents of twins themselves, they faced the same dilemma, but rather than waiting for someone else to invent a product, they actually did it. The Buggy Bench is an attachable seat that sits right in the holding area of the cart. Check out my boys on their first Buggy Bench ride:


It's not perfect; Ren found that he could stand up, and he often did, but he was strapped into the seat so that kept him from moving around while he stood. And there is still limited storage space under Ren, but it's more than I had with a stroller alone and more convenient than creating the stroller-cart train. Overall, I am very satisfied with my Buggy Bench and would highly recommend it to moms with younger twins.

No comments:

Post a Comment